Disneyland will welcome back Halloween Time on September 13, 2013, Friday the 13th to be exact!
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort means the return of Disney Villains, Mickey Mouse and his friends in Halloween costumes, a Dia de los Muertos celebration and the special after-hours Mickey’s Halloween Party. Also returning, the popular overlays, Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy. Day guests to Disneyland can also enjoy the Halloween Carnival in Big Thunder Ranch where the Disney Villains have set up a sideshow tent. Also at the carnival, guests can watch pumpkin carvers and find some of their favorite Disney characters in Halloween costumes.
On Friday, September 13th, Disneyland will also remain open until 1 a.m. to celebrate the “13th hour” and “Unleash the Villains”. Maleficent, Captain Hook, Jafar and other villains will host a night-time dance party as part of Limited Time Magic.
Mickey’s Halloween Party is a separate-ticketed event which includes after-hours access to Disneyland park. Mickey’s Halloween Party invites adults and children to dress up in costumes and participate in trick-or-treating throughout Disneyland. Participants can also take advantage of access to Disneyland up to three hours prior to the start of the private Halloween Party.
Mickey’s Halloween Party includes:
- “Monsters U Dance Party” at Tomorrowland Terrace.
- “Halloween Screams” fireworks, hosted by Jack Skellington.
- “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade – performed twice nightly.
- Disney Villains in Town Square – known during the party as “Villains Square”.
- The Cadaver Dans ghoul quartet singing Halloween-themed tunes along the Rivers of America.
- Photo locations with popular Disney, Pixar and Villain characters.
- Nearly all the Disneyland rides and attractions. Plus access to Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
- Complimentary parking for one standard-size vehicle.
Mickey’s Halloween Party will take place on the following 13 nights:
- Friday, September 27
- Tuesday, October 1
- Friday, October 4
- Tuesday, October 8
- Friday October 11
- Tuesday, October 15
- Friday, October 18
- Monday October 21
- Wednesday, October 23
- Friday, October 25
- Monday, October 28
- Wednesday, October 30
- Thursday, October 31 – Halloween
Mickey’s Halloween Party tickets prices may be purchased in advance for $59 each for selected nights and $67 on the day fo the event. Ticket prices for October 30 and 31st are slightly higher at $74.
Tickets went on sale exclusively to Disneyland Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members on July 8th; the general public may purchase tickets beginning July 15, 2013. Tickets can be purchased at Disneyland.com/Halloween, the Disneyland Resort main gate or by phone at 714-781-4400.
Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort begins Friday, September 13 and runs through Thursday, October 31, 2013.