The Disneyland Resort has announced the 2013 theme park ticket price increases. The increases, although not as significant as last year’s huge increases, can still be painful for families and Disneyland fans alike.
Last year, the Disneyland Resort pointed to the relaunch of Disney California Adventure and the grand opening of Cars Land and Buena Vista Street to justify the massive 2012 increases. However, the Disneyland Resort hasn’t changed much for 2013, and most of what continues to draw guests into the theme parks opened nearly a year ago. New at Disneyland for 2013 includes the opening of the princess meet-and-greet expansion of Fantasyland, Fantasy Faire and the opening of a new stage show, Mickey and the Magical Map.
The majority of the increases are minor, with the largest of the ticket price increases being $10. Annual Passports went up by as much as $30, and the big hit this year is for the Premier pass at $130! The Premier pass allows for entry at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts.
Disney made the ticket price increase announcement on Saturday, June 1 and the increases go into effect TOMORROW JUNE 2, 2013!
Here is a breakdown of the latest increases:
2013 Disneyland Resort Admission Prices
- 1-Day 1 Park
- $92 Adult, increased by $5
- $86 Child, increased by $5
- 1-Day Park Hopper
- $137 Adult, increased by $12
- $131 Child, increased by $12
- 2-Day, 1 park per day
- $175 Adult, increased by $5
- $162 Child, increased by $4
- 2-Day Park Hopper
- $210 Adult, increased by $10
- $197 Child, increased by $9
- 3-Day, 1 park per day
- $225 Adult, increased by $5
- $209 Child, increased by $4
- 3-Day Park Hopper
- $260 Adult, increased by $10
- $244 Child, increased by $9
- 4-Day, 1 park per day
- $250 Adult, increased by $5
- $230 Child, increased by $5
- 4-Day Park Hopper
- $285 Adult, increased by $10
- $265 Child, increased by $10
- 5-Day, 1 park per day
- $265 Adult, increased by $5
- $244 Child, increased by $4
- 5-Day Park Hopper
- $300 Adult, increased by $10
- $279 Child, increased by $9
2013 Disneyland Resort Annual Passport Prices
- SoCal Select Annual Passport – $279, increased by $10
- SoCal Annual Passport – $359, increased by $30
- Deluxe Annual Passport – $499, increased by $30
- Premium Annual Passport – $669, increased by $20
- Premier Passport – $979, increased by $130
- AP parking add-on – $139, increased by $10
- AP Blockout Ticket – $84, increased by $14
Disneyland Resort parking is also on the rise. The new prices are:
- $16 for Auto / Motorcycle
- $21 for oversized / motorhomes / tractors without trailers
- $26 for busses / tractors with extended trailers
Update: Now that the new prices are in effect, we have the updated Annual Pass monthly payment options for Southern California residents.
- Premium: $48.99 – up $2.15 from $46.84
- Deluxe: $33.92 – up $2.08 from $31.84
- So California: $22.25 – up $2.08 from $20.17
- So Cal Select: $15.59 – up $0.42 from $15.17
In order to participate in the monthly payment plan, you must be a Southern California resident and pay a one-time down payment equal to a single day admission price, now $92.
Walt Disney World in Florida also received price hikes. You can see the most recent Disneyland ticket price increases below:
Is this going to effect your plans to visit or renew your Disneyland Annual Passport this year? Let us know your thoughts, feeling and concerns in the comments section below.