The Disneyland Resort has released the official rules and times for those wishing to line up early for the re-dedication and grand reopening of Disney California Adventure park on Friday, June 15, 2012:
- Disney California Adventure park opens at 9 a.m. on June 15; Disneyland park opens at 8 a.m. on June 15.
- The early arrival queue will open to guests on Disneyland Resort property at 11 p.m. on June 14.
- Parking will be available in the Mickey & Friends Parking Structure, and standard parking rates will apply.
- A select amount of wristbands will be distributed to guests who are waiting in line to maintain the order of arrival. All guests in line will be able to leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms until 6 a.m. on June 15.
- Portions of the early arrival queue will be located beyond the guest screening checkpoints, beyond which certain items will not be permitted. Be sure to check the list of prohibited items here.
- Restrooms and ticket booths will be available to guests in the queue.
- The following Downtown Disney District locations will offer extended operating hours on June 14-15:
- La Brea Bakery Express & Cart: Open all night
- Café Renee: Open all night
- Jamba Juice: Open until 12 a.m., reopening at 4 a.m.
- Wetzel’s Pretzels: Open until 1 a.m., reopening at 5 a.m.
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express: Open until 2 a.m., reopening at 6 a.m.
- Haagen-Dazs: Open until 1 a.m., reopening at 5 a.m.
Disney California Adventure park will remain closed to the public on Thursday, June 14, 2012 to prepare for the event!