A few restaurants in the Downtown Disney District will be hosting special menu items for St. Patrick’s Day. This Sunday, March 17th you can find everything from green beer to corned beef and cabbage, even chocolate Guinness cake, just make sure you have some green on!
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen: Celebrate with green beer and Executive Chef Darrin Finkel’s corned beef and cabbage, and then relax with a delicious Irish coffee. Celebrate the Creole way with Kenny Sara and the Sounds of New Orleans performing 7–11 p.m. in the Flambeaux Room. Jazz Kitchen Express will also feature corned beef and cabbage slaw Po’boys.
- Uva Bar: Enjoy Irish-inspired fare and fun with pints o’ Irish beer and delectable pub-inspired menu items, including Guinness beer and Irish cheddar dip, potato leek soup, black-and-tan battered fish and chips, corned beef boxty, and a mouth-watering milk chocolate Guinness cake! Indulge in some tasty Irish drink specials such as Finian’s “Five Provinces” whiskey, Redbreast pot still whiskey, Harp Draft, Murphy’s Stout Can, and Murphy’s Red Bottle.
- House of Blues: Stop by for the 2nd Annual St. Patrick’s Day Slam featuring Street Dogs w/ Devil’s Brigade, Muder the Stout, and Old Man Markley. Find out more details about show times and admission prices by visiting www.HOB.com. Feast on some delicious Irish fare – House of Blues style – such as Irish nachos, Lucky Fish Tacos or Guinness Stew, and top off your meal with a scrumptious Bailey’s Irish marble cheesecake; and be sure to toast the night with a “Kiss Me, I’m Irish Martini”!
- ESPN Zone: 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m. Roll out of the gate with the NASCAR Nationwide Series: St. Patrick’s Day 300, starting at 10:00 a.m. Cheer on your very own Anaheim Angels as they take on the Milwaukee Brewers in the preseason at 1:05 p.m. And stay tuned for the tip-off time of the 2012 NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament, third round.
- Emerald Accessories: Get your green garb before you get pinched! Shamrock-colored beads, hats and boas available from the District’s many street carts will get you in the mood to party down in remembrance of Ireland’s patron saint. For an extra-lucky, extra-lovable mascot, personalize your own Lucky Plaid Teddy at the Build-A-Bear Workshop.