The Disney Parks Blog is truly accurate titling this an “Over-The-Top, Dream-Come-True Holiday Experience”!
It seems as part of the popular, but becoming more exclusive every year Candlelight Processional, the Disneyland Resort is offering an experience like no other. It includes a one night stay at the Grand Californian Hotel, a private reception and dinner, reserved seating at the Candlelight Processional inside Disneyland Park, Breakfast the following morning, a visit with Disney legends including Marty Sklar, Bob Gurr and Tony Baxter, reserved viewing for a performance of A Christmas Fantasy Parade, and if that’s not all…sit down…a visit to Walt Disney’s private apartment above the firehouse on Main Street!
This is truly an over-the-top experience with an over-the-top price tag as well! Here’s the official release:
Disneyland Candlelight Experience
December 4–5, 2011, $1,250* per person based on double occupancy, includes:
- One-night stay at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa on Sunday, Dec. 4, 2011; valet parking for one vehicle included.
- An evening of holiday elegance beginning with a private reception and dinner at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
- Reserved seating for the 8 p.m. performance of Candlelight on December 4.
- Exclusive 2011 Candlelight mementos.
- A sunrise breakfast at The Plaza Inn, one of Walt Disney’s favorite dining locations, on his 110th birthday, December 5. Breakfast will be followed by a pre-opening walk through Disneyland park.
- A visit to several locations in the park with Disney Legends and Creative Staff as they share their stories about Walt Disney, Disneyland park and the magic of the holiday season. Guest speakers currently scheduled include Dave Smith, Bob Gurr, Marty Sklar, Tony Baxter, and David Caranci. Speakers are subject to change.
- A visit to Walt Disney’s private apartment above the firehouse on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Reserved viewing of “A Christmas Fantasy” Parade.
- Theme park entrance for both days.
To reserve this special opportunity, call 866-309-9683. Full payment is required at time of booking, and bookings must be made by November 25, 2011. You must be at least 18 years old to RSVP for this event, but your guests may be younger. Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
*Package rate shown is based on double occupancy and standard accommodations. Single occupancy, standard room rate is $1,500. For groups of three (3) to five (5), a charge of $1,000 per person applies for each additional guest occupying the same room, with a maximum of five (5) occupants within the same room. Excludes applicable taxes and fees.
Offer is limited and restrictions apply. May not be combined with other offers, packages or discounts. No items in this package may be redeemed for cash, and all items (and portions thereof) are non-refundable and non-transferable. No credit or compensation will be given for unused portions of this package and such unused elements will be forfeited if not used in conjunction with the Candlelight Experience. No substitutions, refunds or credit for any package element that is canceled for any reason including, but not limited to, inclement weather. Please do not bring any items to be signed by the guest speakers. Walt Disney Travel Company CST: 1022229-50.
All elements of the event and the package are subject to change and cancellation without notice.