Those attending this weekend’s D23 Expo will have to opportunity to purchase “Twilight Tickets” to the Disneyland Resort theme parks. The ticket’s must be purchased at the D23 Expo Disney Desk and used after 4pm, or four hours before the park closes (whichever comes first). Discounted Park Hopper tickets are also available.
Purchased at the Expo:
- One Day, One Park – Twilight Ticket – $55 (must be used after 4pm, or four hours prior to park closing, whichever occurs first.)
- One Day Park Hopper – Twilight Ticket – $70 (must be used after 4pm, or four hours prior to park closing, whichever occurs first.)
- One Day, Park Hopper – $97 (adult), $87 (child)
Pre-arrival Park Hopper tickets are also available:
- Three-Day Park Hopper – $199 (adult), $183 (child) (savings of $25)
- Four-Day Park Hopper – $219 (adult), $201 (child) (savings of $30)
- Five-Day Park Hopper – $231 (adult), $211 (child) (savings of $35)
Here’s the fine print:
$199 discounted ticket provides each guest with a three-day Disneyland Resort Park Hopper ticket valid for admittance to both Disneyland Resort theme parks, including visits to both parks on the same day. Check for offers on longer ticket lengths. Ticket valid beginning June 19, 2011 and first day of use must occur on or before October 1, 2011. These tickets expire 13 days after the first day of use or October 14, 2011, whichever occurs first, and each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Offer may not be combined with any other ticket offer, discount, or promotion. Limit eight (8) tickets per person, per day and tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial use. Not valid with any other ticket discount or promotion. Subject to restrictions and change without notice.