Disney has listed a few summer events that will take place in the Downtown Disney District on their website. There is no cost for admission to the shopping, dinning and entertainment area of the Resort and you get 3 hours of FREE parking; 5 with validation from a restaurant or the theater!
Summer Events at the Downtown Disney District
Celebrate summer at the Downtown Disney District! Jump and jive the night away with SoCal’s most swingin’ Big Bands, or delight in dulcet Reggae rhythms as you feast. With open-air dining, bustlin’ nightclubs and live entertainment all season long, join in the sizzling celebration of summer.
Location: House of Blues
- Delight in Calypso Cuisine and live Reggae music at this jammin’ Caribbean brunch. Adults (ages 21 and up) can kick back with a mimosa, while kids can make their own friendship bracelets.
- Every Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon on the Rose Terrace.
Location: Tortilla Jo’s
- Dine at Tortilla Jo’s and enjoy live salsa music and dancing. Don’t know how to salsa dance? An instructor teaches Guests basic steps and dances at the beginning of each night.
- Every Friday from 8:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- There is no cover charge for Salsa Nights.
Location: Downtown Disney Main Stage
- “Jump, jive and wail” with SoCal’s hottest swing bands on our open-air dance floor.
- Join the jive Wednesday nights (6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.) from June 22 to August 3.
Location: Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen
- Sing along to over 2,000 songs—including some Disney favorites—as dueling piano players challenge each other with wit, music and lots of laughter. Enjoy the musical hilarity while sipping a selection from our fully-stocked bar.
- Sounding off every Thursday night, from 9:00 p.m. to 12:00 midnight.
- A non-ticketed event, reservations are recommended but not required. First-come, first-served for table seating and bar seating.